Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Up Up and Away!

All packed in my 22" suitcase and ready for Croatia with visits to Slovenia and Montenegro.  It's always a work in progress until I get on that plane!
Last week was Lucy's musical performance at school and then she played the Wicked Stepmother of "Cinderella" in her classroom and she was fantastic and fun to watch.
 And the quarterly-or-so FAB6 (at least we think we are) dinner at Jeff and Donna's and again another fantastic meal.  We always get on somewhat strange topics and this one was fainting goats.  If you eat goat cheese it's the usual topic, right?????  I think we decided one of us needs to get one of these animals and see if we can make it faint.  I did meet a couple of them in California in January but the fainters just stared at us as we kind of tried to scare them.   Oh well - you can't win them all I guess.
Next post most likely from Zagreb - now in Croatia but used to be Yugoslavia.

No comments:

Post a Comment