Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My lovely new office - so far!

He is not dead -he is moving wires - many wires. Painter is coming tomorrow to give us a bid on the office and will most likely be painting Feb 7,8; carpet install on Ross' birthday Feb 9, off to Tucson Feb 13 to warm up hopefully!
This is my office for the next few weeks:
This is Ross' office for the next few weeks.
Closer look at my office - believe it or not I know where everything is in this mess and my travel folders and passport are right where they should be - beside my chair! Cabinet should be installed Feb 24 while Chris and Amy are basking in Sanibel Island.
Posted by PicasaI am like my mom - I don't like messes like this. If I tear my hair out will it come back that nice brown color I used to have?????

No comments:

Post a Comment