Our team - same guys who did the previous project! - love them. They show up on time and works their buns off....nary a piece of sawdust anywhere. They are both very thin - I recommended they wear pedometers and they go outside to saw and walk very fast wherever they go many times in a day.
My space - note the work area is 27" high to accomodate my 5'1/2"height. Map ready to hang.
I now get the window corner - love it.
Ross gets the "other corner" and his map is on the wall. His desk is a few inches taller. Hope it's not a problem if we have to sell the house - do we need to look for one short person?
Life update: Amy and Chris having a wonderful time on Sanibel Island, we have spent the last 3 nights at their house and now Gramma Kathy has arrived to take over and I wish her well. We had no problems and as I repeat often - I'm glad we are healthy and fit! Lucy: "We like shugoh, don't we Grammy?" - sound it out. Alex: Proud that he had 3 great days in kindergarten and just wants everyone to be happy! ---what a sweetie he is!...and a good skater.

No comments:
Post a Comment