Today: off to my cooking class with a friend taught by the chef of Oceanaire. Need to pick up the kids a little after 4 and figure out another family dinner! Best thing is Chris and Amy enjoying the sun and shells on Sanibel Island! Their house is now our second home. Tomorrow is supposed to be the office cabinet day - getting dang tired of this shaky card table.
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. —MELODY BEATTIE
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Moving Right Along!
I think we in Bloomington should have a contest: My snowbank is bigger than your snowbank. After the horrendous night in deep snow stuck in our car early Monday morning the streets are now bare but of course the snow has been moved to the side and up! Oh - and I retrieved the checkbook I left in the tow truck - life is indeed good!
Instead of fully unpacking I just moved my toothbrush, jammies and slippers into a smaller bag and moved to Chris and Amy's for a few nights while they are in Florida. Last night decided since I had a coupon for kids eat free at Chili's Grill out to dinner we went. Not sure what Lucy is so astounded about!
Our instructions from Chris the attorney are clear and concise day-by-day! Each day includes 7 MINUTES OF READING for Alex - so I decided that finding 14 words on a word find at Chili's is good enough especially since he found the word "invincibility" .
Lucy on the other hand was more enamored with dumping out a sugar packet and licking up the contents than filling in the words of a story - such is life - sugar must give energy, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment