Lots of you know I travel with a little notebook so for my birthday this year I got a little notebook from Amy - it is in my purse at all times to note miscellaneous things and is also my little travel journal. In the past they have been much more simple and cheap but I really like this one - and the picture on the front.
Mrs Frugal here had a few hours left on our 24 hour tram ticket so we rode a circle route today - about an hour. After this guy got on I could hardly look out the window as I could NOT take my eyes off his hair - how will ever ever get it straightened out????? Click to enlarge - should work.
Ross went to church this morning and I took a self-break, walked to the outdoor market again, back through a beautiful park with Sunday strollers, in a little souvenir shop, then rode the tram with him and then for me again - went shopping! Nice day. This was a little coffee shop in the park - from the 1800s.
Along the park path - there are flowers everywhere - can't wait to start planting mine.
Another cafe in the park - awesome.
This was just setting up in the Market - so organized and color coded - the food stalls have orange tents and the craft stalls have white tents - so northern European.
Helsinki harbor - it is just beautiful.
This morning decided to travel to Tallin, Estonia, went down to get our hydrofoil tickets and all the return passages were full - thought about going and hoping for the best on a return but decided might not be too bright at our age. So we got tickets for tomorrow even though rain is a possibility. Every day we eat the huge free breakfast in the Hotel Glo, skip lunch and REALLY look forward to dinner. We HAVE to have burgers or pizza tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment