I love it! - tells us when we can get on the ship from Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia - Finnish, Swedish and English...you pick
Leaving Estonia - we think we took the long walk to the boat!
There were many stores that were underground with low ceilings.
Lunch at Hell Hunt Pub (means Gentle Wolf) - had my first Estonian cider and it was really good.
Didn't have elk soup but it was a good deal at 1Euro or about $1.40USD

The restaurant we stopped in for lunch was similar to man others here - warm and lovely!

So - if the darn erupting volcano in Iceland can stay calm for a few days we are getting up at 3:30 tomorrow morning to catch a 6:30am flight to Amsterdam and then home. We always find that two weeks of travel is about right - I want my morning strong coffee from fresh ground coffee beans in my own kitchen!! It's been great and I plan to do a recap after I have gathered my thoughts. Thanks for following my path once again.
Think this might be a bacon and egg breakfast spot like Perkins????
No comments:
Post a Comment