8+ hour flight, two trains with one being "quite crowded" even with a reserved seat:) - and we are here in Dijon, France, and ready to head to dinner. This is what my floor at home looks like very often and the pile is always a little different - even if it's for Jolly Fisherman Resort in Waubun, MN!!!
We did figure out how to get to the train station from the Paris DeGaulle airport terminal - piece of cake a Lucy would say.The train rides were lovely and it's a beautiful day. I love this station and on the way we saw lots and lots of cows a light beige color and I can't remember what breed they are!
First trek out after being up 24 hours is the nearest market and what the heck - if you are in Dijon buy the Dijon mustard - a lot of them.
I have my library book, I have my shirt and scarf to wear to dinner tonight, I have my $5 bottle of wine from the grocery store and my morning coffee - good to go!
Cathy who owns the apartment is super and has 3 and 5 year old kids - how does she do it? She picked us up at the train station and all I had to tell her was to look for someone with "super white" hair and it worked good. This is Ross getting the trail of technology plugged in and organized and we haven't blown up a thing yet.
Noon at home, 7pm here so we are headed to dinner - more later!
No comments:
Post a Comment