Pages

Monday, June 18, 2018

Back home!

Got home last night and the flight from Zurich to Amsterdam left 45" late so we had to run to catch the flight to home from Amsterdam!  Travel is always an adventure for sure.  My big question is why am I the old white haired Grammy who gets pulled over and patted down, wanded, wiped both sides of hands, phone and computer and my purse and tote bag also get the wand stuck in.  Do I look like a bad person or did I accidentally get on a bad list.  They always say "it's random".
So - I need to organize this blog and my 500+ photos and notes from each day to go back and write about it - soon!!!
As for now - I do not want smoked fish, gouda, swiss or edam cheese or chicken for a while.  I need a little break with home comfort food.  But I am planning the next trip for next month.....
And we buy mostly magnets for souvenirs but couldn't resist this - means "exit" in German so need to find the best place to display it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment