I do love fall and I do wish it lasted longer. My friend Mardelle and I had a lovely walk in the park near us. I read an article about the goal is to have everyone live within 10 minutes of a park. Big questions on that declaration - who is everyone? what is the definition of a park?
Another favorite within walking distance is is the Normandale College Japanese Garden. I'm so lucky that Alex and Lucy like the park visits and even better when we get to also have an ice cream treat.Alex looks like he is contemplating but he is really posing I think! Next year he will be a teenager - boohoo!
Lucy/Grammy Day - she loves it and so do it so it was errand and t-shirt decorating day and this is my awesome new hockey shirt.
And she also chose blue tee shirts for our matchies as blue and gold are the Prior Lake Lakers hockey colors - I'm in! She talks a lot:):):) and about my age 71 - Grammy you could just reverse the numbers and you would be 17, but then my dad would have had to be in your tummy before you were even born....and on and on and on - if you are 13 or 31, or as Alex is 12 or 21??? Think about it.
And we got our new renewed passports in the mail today. We just got them in 2013 and then don't expire until 2023 but out of the 28 pages we only had 2 blank ones left!!! In order to travel the requirement is to have 6 blank pages. So after a short "discussion" we went for the Big Book of 52 pages! We can do it:):):) We also renewed our Trusted Traveler aka Global Entry card for another 5 years. We had to list the countries we visited since 2012 and the number was 26 countries so here it is: Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Bosnia/Herzogovina, Brazil, Croatia, Chile, China, Denmark, France, Hungary, Italy, Israel, Jordan, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom. How many more countries can we do in our remaining years - big question to be determined!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment