Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So Anyway 65 is A-OK!

Had lunch today with Amy and Lucy - Amy mentioned to the waitress that it was my birthday - free dessert - Lucy ate almost all of it including the cherry! Then she got to come home with me for the afternoon - what a sweetie (Amy and Chris do not always agree with my assessment!)
Saturday night we had the Mexican Fiesta at my house and I dug out my "Hola" shirt - means Hello in Spanish! Amy says if I trip again at the California rental next week while I am gazing at the cute young property owner in his 30s: "I will always hold your hand" - ahhhhhhhh.

Katie (Amy's sister), Kathy (Amy's mom) and Amy - they all have March birthdays and a good cause for the celebration and a beautiful day and evening in our backyard.

I always get the greatest "theme" gifts from Amy - a tote bag with a lot of different cities on it - I only need to go to Athens now. The theme was flipflops and I must admit I must have at least a dozen pairs and I love them all!



The whole gang surrounding my flower bed which had just been a construction site for 4 small children and about 75 little cars! It was such fun.

Next on the agenda: A 1960s get-together tomorrow night with my former coworkers. Going to try to "rat" my hair for this - hope to get a picture to post!

Off to California this weekend. We arrive on Amy's birthday and should have 13 people for Taco Surf takeout -

No comments:

Post a Comment