Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Footgear!

I got to try on Beth's foot jewels and now am on the search - make them or buy them?

Thanks to Beth's husband Jerry - after a great Mexican dinner at Manuel's he drove us up to Dobbins Lookout to look over Phoenix at night - windy curvy dark roads but worth the trip!

I feel that someone is watching over this trip to make it so fun and perfect. Yesterday at the Desert Botanical Garden (first off I had Groupons half price from home!) we visited the seasonal butterfly exhibit - it was the first day of it and the butterflies were hatching - best nature thing I have seen! This is a butterfly perched on a birdbath containing orange slices - beautiful!

Another butterfly on flowers - it is the short season for the "blooming desert" so there is lot of color among the cactus in the desert!


Called the Organ Pipe area of the Desert Botanical Garden - amazing!

We did take a free tour with a docent - "Archer" - looked a bit like Indiana Jones with a belly - loved the desert and loved our questions!


Sign in the Garden - so true and I'm looking forward to my own in my own backyard. On another note Peggy talked to her daughter and family who are visiting Duluth this weekend - 17 inches of snow since yesterday and counting! Ugh.

Still laughing - still talking and giggling - a mile a minute. Beth's husband is such a great sport to laugh with us. Tomorrow off on my first visit to Sedona and this afternoon some "old" (but true) high school classmates coming for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment