Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Climatologic Conditiones

Internet in and out now in!! Ross and I escorted Miss Sara to the airport, got cash for her at the airport and did that transfer in the ladies room at Barcelona airport!!! I will finish this and then post pictures on a 2nd one. Note the title: Having lunch at a nice little cafe today Sara says "Is that white stuff snow?" - Yes or si in Spanish. At the end of the great lunch the owner brought us 3 tiny glasses of something for the "weather" as he said - it was calvados (apple liqueur) and topped off our soup and creme catalunya (creme brulee) and cafe con leche (coffee with milk). We have a lot of stuff tied on to or hanging from our bodies so we are set for any thief that is stupid enough to try.
I must say that with my long history of giggling with Sara we both have sore ribs from laughing as how much crazier could this get. more pics now.

No comments:

Post a Comment