Claire - age 8:
Lily age 10:
My hair is still all in my head but doubt for much longer so the scarf and hat from Molly are perfect and cover my whole head and are so cozy! Since I still have the orangy glowing betadine hair it will help to just "let it go" and have a new start. I should have covered my whole face but this is reality not Hollywood!
Hazel age 6 - the back side is her note in the local newspaper:
And me and little Ruby age 4 this past summer:
So I feel a little more prepared for the next chemo on January 20 if there is such a thing as being prepared so maybe the horribilis days won't be quite as bad! In the meantime I am taking the online AARP driver safety class and it is ssssslllllllllooooooooowwwwwww but not as bad as the last time as I am pretty much at home and can take breaks a lot and then continue. So far I am 94% done and after paying $15 for the class good for 3 years I save about $60 a year on my car insurance. I have always been frugal and counted pennies๐๐ต. And praying and hoping we can leave on our 5 night California trip January 8 and all goes well!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment