Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas 2019!

Merry Christmas to All from the Jones Gang!  We had our traditional 4pm candlelight Christmas Eve service last night and since so many people in our church are praying for me when we walked in I shook Pastor Rhodie's hand and he said "You just made my day".  Last Sunday he told Ross he was praying for me.  I did pretty darn good staying up and about from 3:30pm to 10pm which is a first since the surgery 3 weeks ago today.
 And of course someone says "what about the goofy picture?  We gotta do the goofy one?" - so here it is and on facebook someone said Alex is so tall - hmmm - we figured out he is cheating by standing on his tippy toes!  I need to do that!  I don't have words for what I look like but I look like I lost my marbles!
 And the best picture ever pops up every year - our first grandchild's first Christmas in December 2005 and we still call it the Happy High Water Pants picture.  Amy made sure he was all decked out for Christmas!
So a rest day today as tomorrow we have to get up at 4:30am to be at Masonic Cancer Center by 5:30am for the port placement and first of six chemos.  Praying for no side effects or at least controlled!!!!  I have so much support and good wishes and prayers that every day it amazes me.  I am blessed for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment