Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Up, Up and Away!

Next stop - Santiago, Chile  - the arrival temperature predicted to be 87 degrees and sunny!
I think Chris and Alex look quite a lot alike from this recent photo shoot.  My Jones boys are my faves!

Jenny and Shannon a couple weeks ago.  I love the hats that Jenny makes (and sells)!
This is the model head that Jenny uses for her crocheting - quite a serious face:)
Rooke chose swimming as the current lesson activity.  Sometimes it's skating, soccer, Girl Scouts and here in Minnesota it's snow.  Last July when they visited she asked me a couple times:  "Grammy, what time does the snow come?"
I received this letter in the mail today.  I get little notes in my purse, on my chair, stuck on my computer and in the mail from my Grandkids and they are the best - a whole lot better than the world news.  And this one resulted in me using my miles for tickets to "Minasoda" in January to hopefully catch a bit of snow!
Beautiful fall weather and so colorful this year....I was out for a walk and looked up and it's breathtaking.
OK - gotta finish packing little orangy-red 22" rollaboard with the bright blue rubber patch repair on the black tire - I love DIY and am in many ways very frugal:).  The luggage limits are 44# checked and 10# carryon which isn't really very much since I need reading material, tiny laptop, cords, chargers etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment