Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Catching Up!

I feel like life is more normal the last few days!  Today I met my high school friends Peggy and Judy in North Branch MN.   We try to do this ever few months and when I told Ross we talked for over 4 hours steady he says "How could you?".  We eat at the same local cafe  - good food, shop very little and talk a whole lot.  I'm sure we are starting to repeat stuff but if none of us know that what difference does it make??
 Two days ago - the same day our passports arrived after the loooooooonnnnnnnnggggg delay I met a couple friends at the MN Landscape Arboretum.  What a fantastic place and run by my alma mater The University of Minnesota - woohoo for the Gophers!  This is the pumpkin house for the fall events.  Mardelle is whooping it up at the door.
 I just thought this crature was quite creative and it is about Cops who Care -
 Beth, Mardelle and I - we spent quite a while chatting with a young guy who works with the plants and hopes to continue working there in these tough times.
 Lucy:  She's a good little cheerleader and I always get these little gifts.  It appears that she sees me as a 1960s flower child with aqua bell-bottoms in a field of flowers and I do love that.
Now - I'm onto my long long todo lists for a change of seasons and an upcoming trip.  However tomorrow I do have time for one of my favorite cooking class places with daughter-in-law Amy.  We always learn something, get the lunch from the cooking samples and have a good catchup visit.
All for tonight.......

No comments:

Post a Comment