So goes the weekend: Ross goes to Philadelphia for his annual music fix - goes out to dinner with a high school friend. Dee stays home and Alex and Lucy spend the night Saturday - we enjoyed dinner, breakfast and lunch in that order. As you can see we are having a good time Sunday morning! I slept with one ear and eye open because of the thunder and lightning - THEY never made a peep all night long. Chris and Amy had a stellar experience getting ready for dinner alone, dining at I Nonni alone for their 11th anniversary, and waking up alone - it was worth it to me to hear how much they enjoyed it.Miracles: The kids - AND Amy's driving with Larry the Adaptive Driver expert today - passed on all counts - 10-14 days may get her license back if the state of MN is on track.
How sweet - the 3 of us walked to Hyland Park and got a little off the beaten path and of course Alex was protecting his Lil Sis from any ticks and mosquitoes.Alex decided even though he was 5 he might be a little tired so on the way out we decided indeed they could both fit in a one person stroller - are they the cutest or what?
After Amy's report on her driving skills - I put my new sticker on and off to the park I went - it was great - birds singing, sun shining, humidity gone. Out loud and on my bike I thanked God for all the goodness of the last week.

No comments:
Post a Comment