Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cemeteries, Low Country and Mystery Actor


This is not a halloween gig! It is Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah - it is huge and has the spanish moss dripping all over off the live oaks and over the dead - it was also in the movie "Midnight in the Garden of The Good and Evil" which I have just started reareading. Also the requisite chiggers were there in full force but they are really not much worse than our pint-sized Minnesota Mosquitoes.


A better view at the far end of Bonaventure Cemetery - my family knows of my fascination with cemeteries - this is today and was another beautiful, sunny and warm day here in the "Low Country". Does anyone know this guy - he is practicing horseback riding on the movie set - I know that James McAvoy is in the movie but I don't know him from Adam. Leaving in the am - it was a great trip and excellent food.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! (I don't know who that guy is... but it isn't James McAvoy. Robert Redford is apparently directing that movie, so you should look for him!)
    Josh

    ReplyDelete