Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009


There is a story behind this t-shirt front. I bought it for myself then just knew it suited niece Sara aka Inspired Adventurer but still wanted it myself. I bit the bullet and sent it to her for her recent birthday and found another one for myself at Mall of America! I am happy and we are a pair of wanderers! I'm not plugging the company but it is a Life is Good brand and inside it says "Do What You Like. Like What you do. Optimism can take you anywhere" - I kind of like that concept.
My friend Beth - check her blog linked on mine - is about to be published! We will celebrate with the RLF girls this weekend.
I am fighting flower eating animals in my backyard so I made my all natural homemade mix of water, dishsoap, and a few drops of Bull Snort Texas Tongue Torch (from Ross' supply of hot sauces). If it doesn't kill him it won't kill the squirrels - just make their tongue hot for a minute or two.
Chris finished Grandma's Marathon in spite of the heat, showered, jumped in the car with Alex and Amy and were here to pick up Lucy by dinnertime Saturday evening. Don't know how he does it and don't plan to find out. This is his 7th Grandma's Marathon and he has also done Twin Cities Marathon and some others.
Not enjoying the weather in the 90s!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment