Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Garden Days!

There is progress in the weather since spring! I came across this quote today: "There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling" .....Mirabel Osler
This is part of my tiny backyard and the smell of lilacs surrounding it must surely reach our neighbors.
For anyone who is curious about our next trip we have decided to stimulate the US economy and will be visiting Charleston SC and Savannah GA in October. Flights are purchased, pied-a-terre (fancy name for a little apartment) is confirmed in Savannah and I am waiting for word on the senior discount at a Charleston inn....you already know that I am a cheapskate whenever possible. We were considering Vienna and Prague but then decided we had enough big trips this year.
Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous garden, my friend. I'll be dipping my toes in it quite soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ground your coffee beans and have extra special bathroom amenities. I'm looking forward to the RLF girls weekend - and plan to put a group pic on my blog real soon.

    ReplyDelete