Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

The Girls from Red Lake Falls!


My next big event is the annual "meeting" of The Girls From Red Lake Falls. These are our 1964 high school graduation photos....darn cute I would say! No comments...
Beth Pouliot Solheim, lives in Bemidji currently. No significance to having her picture separate - couldn't fit them all but then she also is unique and very special to all of us.

DeVerle Schultz Jones aka Dee, lives in Bloomington, MN; Peggy Cartier Schaupp, lives in Mora, MN; Judy Demarais Bauer, Wilson, WI; Mary Poirier Luke, Renton, WA. The same group 2007 in Stillwater, MN - 43 years later and LOTS of life experiences - that could be a book or maybe a series of books and since Beth is the aspiring author - who knows when we will see it on the shelves. I am the only one of us who did not get my knuckles rapped by the nuns at the parochial school - the minority Lutheran.


Here we are again 2008 - we do manage to see each other fairly often so there was NOT a gap from 1964 to 2007 - we know what has happened in each other's lives and have shared our worries and tough times.
Our next Staff Meeting will be the last weekend in June again in Dee's backyard - as you know from my blog I am an aspiring travel planner so I am busy working on our itinerary, Beth works on the agenda and brings the homemade wine compliments of Jer; Peggy is game for about anything and Judy is hoping to find someone else to babysit a grandchild!
Have a good weekend Ladies - I'll leave the light on for 'ya.....

2 comments:

  1. Opening your home to us means so much. And kudos to Ross who tolerates, titters and tips a glass of wine with us. We're looking forward to seeing where this year's journey takes us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that you guys still meet up! I'm impressed! Sounds like you have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete