I just can't help this! Since my niece Molly is such an avid follower and so good at placing comments I need to fill you in. This is Molly in the January 1985 at about 14 months old when she got a new winter jacket and at the same time is being potty trained. The jacket with the tied hood never came off during this visit. Check out the link to her blog from mine called "The Luckiest Molly" who has little Lily Katherine who just turned 8 days old and is a doll. Molly and Josh also did not know that Katherine is Lily's great-great-grandmother's Alma Katherine Wolff Schultz's middle name. Alma was my grandma and died on my 11th birthday from cancer at home on our farm. Niece Molly is the youngest daughter of my brother who died, also from cancer, when she was about 7 months old. Molly is a great elementary school teacher and Molly and Josh are destined to be great parents. Sara aka The Inspired Adventurer (check the blog link) is Molly's oldest sister.Bottom line: We have a great family.....smart too!
Also: I have spare time this weekend as I am Home Alone while Ross is in Philadelphia for the weekend to attend the 2009 Wanamaker Organ concert (all day) and is enjoying it a lot. He will tell you it is the largest working pipe organ in the world. He has attended this event once before. It is also 50 degrees and has rained all day in Bloomington, MN.
No comments:
Post a Comment