Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Oh the adventures of travel!!!!!

 So we are on our scheduled 2 week trip leaving home yesterday.  First the "entertainment system" on the plane wasn't working so they were trying to fix it and said it would be about 30 minutes and we were heading to Amsterdam and had a 55 minute layover for a flight to Krakow, Poland!  So missed the flight and got rebooked on a flight 11 hours later.  Our travel buddies Greg and Linda who were meeting us got stuck in Frankfurt and delayed about 5 or 6 hours.  What the heck!  So I guess our dinner plans at the Krakow hotel to eat in the Rooftop restaurant will not happen...grrrr...but glad I can travel again!
Got all the correct travel paperwork, brought in my herb pots outside into the house just in case it freezes.  My little sage plant has turned into a small tree!!!  Anybody need sage - seriously how much sage can one use?????
And even with unwelcome travel adventures I looked out the plane window as we were nearing Amsterdam and the sun was rising.  How beautiful can that be???
And now sitting in the KLM Lounge staring at the screen with all the flights in just the next 4 hours.  Gotta have something to focus on as we don't have Netflix.👵
And I finally figured out how to frame (in my usual frugal manner) the diamond dotz gift I did for Ross.  Lotta teeny beads for sure but a good way to use my brain and it's not stressful.
So that's the adventure for today and fingers crossed for more fun travel tales tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment