So while I was out on a walk a few days ago I get a text from CVS saying my Covid booster appointment is ahead - hmmm - Ross is pretty good about staying on top of things and as soon as the Pfizer booster was out he did lots of research and made the appointments so we'd get it before we leave in 5 days!!! Had it yesterday - no sore arm, no after effects and we are good to go. We have been very fortunate with no side effects from vaccinations.
So I keep reading that nature and exercise have healing and health properties. I met this little guy on my park walk this week and it was staring at me and I have no idea if it's male or female!!!
And the grazing goats are back in our neighborhood to clear out the invasive species like buckthorn and bad weeds. They are so darn cute and people drive up slowly, get out of car, no banging doors and take photos. If there is too much noise to close they tend to run up the hill.Yup - I got a little to close to the fence and I was on foot.
And the goats graze near this beautiful Normandale Japanese garden that is on college grounds and was donated my Japanese Americans who are thankful for the USA!
I got this cap really really cheap on a clearance rack - like $2 and I wear it all the time and get a lot of compliments. Who needs a $30 visor cap?????
The leaves are turning and the weather is getting cooler which makes life easier for walking and all that stuff after the heat and drought of the summer.
The young Joneses popped in for a door delivery of Asian food and of course I wound up with the best fortune cookie note. I do believe it!
This is part of the park by us and on Bush Lake only about 1.5 through the big park from our house where I walk every day - well maybe not in the winter so much!
This is today. First off the deer stood in the middle of the path staring me down and I kept slowly walking and finally it must have decided "what the heck I'm getting out of her way"👩
And big day today - I got a haircut and am back to my usual every 6 week haircuts and so far so good but she did know me well from my previous retired hairdresser Kim who retired early this year.
This is one year ago and what a difference a year makes in all of our lives!!! 10 September 2020And in 5 days we'll be in the air headed for Krakow Poland to meet our travel buddies for part hotel, part river cruise and I'm very excited even with the Covid Crap!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment