Fall is definitely here now and I looked out this morning and there was a white frost on the grass - no duh - the temp was 29 degrees but I have walked my 3 miles outside every day since returning and the colors are so beautiful. I know why it is said that being outdoors is good for your physical and mental health!
Park walk today over to Bush Lake - peaceful, no crowds and beautiful blue sky:Very excited as we have had Guthrie Theatre season tickets for at least 25 years now and of course it was closed since March 2020. Last night was the first opening play and it was a pretty full house. We had to bring a photo ID, COVID vaccine card and wear a mask but we are used to that and it's still not fun!
I love nougat and it's hard to find and as far as I can tell only available during the holidays at a local store so of course I stocked up with that and wine and I did read you can freeze nougat so I might need more!
And yes we got lots of little candy/chocolate treats on our trip so I brought most of them home. Every night there was a chocolate on our pillow on the boat.
And now - planning our next 3 trips - reservations all made just looking at details! First Japan, then Ireland then Danube River Budapest to the Black Sea route.
No comments:
Post a Comment