It's back in our yard and thank goodness we have guys to take care of the snow!
Crazy busy but good times at our house. Niece Carrie here from Oregon and spent some time with us and then we met niece Molly halfway to do a "Carrie Exchange". Exciting news of the year is that Carrie is going to have a baby boy in April!! I wish their Dad (my brother) could be here to see all his grandkids. He died from cancer at age 34 when his 3 little girls were only 7, 4 and 6 months old (Molly).
Why do I seem to be the shortest one always in the family!!!!
And today I got another haircut from my newer hairdresser since June and she is doing an awesome job listening to what I want and taking good care of my hair.
About a year ago I was really excited to have even a little bit of hair after many rounds of chemo - I am certainly grateful for every day and so far so good.
Two years ago this week I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer the day before we were going to have a group dinner and I decided the heck with it - I'm going to have this fun dinner and tell them later and it was really fun and this happened to hold the gift bottle of wine.I think we need to have a dinner again pretty soon!!!!! Covid concerns are getting less but of course still around.
No comments:
Post a Comment