Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Signs Signs Everywhere a Sign!

The "Signs" song is from 1971 and yes I liked it and yes I love signs and I do especially have an affinity for toilet signs.  Funny thing on the Australia trip is that there were at least 3 other people doing the same thing and every day was good for a laugh!
This was in a pizza restaurant and the toilets were outside and around the corner - pretty clear to me.
 I saw many of these signs and it makes me wonder where a lot of the tourists come from - hmmm???

 We have been told that some countries accustomed to "squatters" think sitting on the toilet is not sanitary so I saw a few signs like this and we were told to look for "shoeprints" on the seat and maybe check another stall.
 This was a sign on the Skipper's Canyon Road and it is probably the scariest road I have ever been on.  Would I go again?  Absolutely - I am up for almost any adventure........almost!

 These were lovely engraved metal signs we saw several places and I must say Australia and New Zealand are clean as a whistle!!!
 Wildlife park - love it!
 I would like to have this sign in my dining room.  A whole lot of people have spent a whole lot of hours sitting around it and we just passed another Thanksgiving with the same deal - 6 hours of hanging out with food and drink works great.
 More of the Wildlife Park:

This was a narrow street in a shopping area and I'm not sure who would win if it came down to a showdown!!!
   OK - done with "Signs" for AU/NZ and if I get to it my last thing will be Best Of and Not Quite as Good.  I don't like to use the word terrible - hardly ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment