Today Chris is saying "it made me feel special" - he is and it sure was fun! This is the big rig and I have never been in a limo before.
I kind of felt like Mrs. Hollywood: We brought wine, beer, snacks and enjoyed every minute of the ride. Ross and Chris checking everything out and heading to our next stop to pick up the other 4.Chris and Amy at the restaurant. We lucked out to have a table for 8 that had walls on 3 sides - nice and private and quiet.
The birthday desserts!
The 8 - on the way home and looking darn good too.
We are lucky to have the families we have. This is Chris and Amy's Dad. Instead of calling all of us "a little weird" we will use the term "exceptional"!
I'm not even sure who got my camera to take a picture of me - we were heading home. My new camera that I got for Christmas does a great job and is small and not too expensive - great for travelling by limo or by plane:)
No comments:
Post a Comment