I saw that quote and I'm thinking Forty is Nothing!!!! Little baby Christopher Ross Jones turns 40 today. It is also the Chinese New Year and Year of the Horse. His zodiac sign for 1974 is The Tiger -roaaaarrrrrr!
I finished a photobook for the birthday and it ended up with 56 pages and a lot of scanning of old photos. These are a few:
One shoe off - one shoe on. I really like Ross' plaid pants - very cool in 1975.
All of a sudden at about 6 or 7 years old this homemade blanky was not to be found. I later discovered it in the hall closet because he said he was "done with it"!
Yes, indeed I had braces. Think how difficult it would be to get out of a dentist chair when you are very pregnant! Two people had to pull me up and we all laughed!
First year of college at UND!
Dancing at a family wedding with my Mom!
And all the way to this past year:
What about now? This is little Alex this summer and I often call him Chris - he looks like Chris, talks like Chris and has many personality traits of Chris. Love both these guys!If we don't party too much tonight after the limo picks 8 of us us up, dinner out, then drops us off I MIGHT have more pictures. So happy birthday to my little boy - sometimes it seems like only yesterday!












No comments:
Post a Comment