Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Grandma, I want you to read me a book!

That is what I just heard!
 Busy weekend:  Alex and Lucy for the weekend, Grandparents' Day at Lucy's kindergarten class, get the kids to hockey for both, Ross' birthday, get Dee to the airport for the Famous Girlfriend Trip to Phoenix by 7am!!  We can do it - we are not that old:)
Lucy and I stringing 100 cheerios and fruit loops on a piece of yarn to signify 100 days of kindergarten completed.  woohoo!
 Kindergartenders thinking of turning 100 - ouch. 1.  poll = pool; 2.  I am going to have 4 kids; 3. hot tob = hot tub; 4.  maree = married; 5. hoos = house.  Lucy's take is maybe not so different from what mine was and that is just fine!
 So I have been hooked on the Olympics since they started and I have 2 more in line.  Alex stayed up until the Opening Ceremonies ended last night - the 2 of us snuggled up in a blanket on the couch.  Today they made their own little "olympic preferred seats".
Lucy helped me pack my little suitcase to head to Phoenix but I watched carefully.  I needed jeans to go horseback riding, swimsuit for the RV resort pool, training for introduction to pickleball, and reservations for a Polish restaurant -ummmm I have been to Poland but I can eat Polish food in Phoenix!
all for now - need to get to airport by 7am tomorrow and Ross and 2 little kids will be taking me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment