Swiss National Museum - very interesting. Ross likes churches and I like art and museums but we compromise so it works out "most of the time". This museum was fantastic. I forced Ross to act as a sports announcer in front of the TV camera - of course there was not another person around so he would do it.
Another exhibit - 1958 living room and the funny thing is I am sort of redoing mine at home and choosing these colors. Am I out of date, retro or back in style? I don't really care and ofr course mine is much more comfortable than this for sure - at least I hope will be.I really liked this saying that "the outside world may still intrude through television"....and now 55 years later we have internet, ipad, cell phones, laptops and blah blah blah...and upcoming google glasses!
Since the trolley + boat tour was booked we decided to do the boat on our own for cheaper. Amy and I took paddleboard lesson last summer and we are both anxious and even maybe Alex since you have to be 8 years old - to do it again this summer.
A boat stop on the "short trip"....which is 1 1/2 hours on the boat.
OK - I did mention our 20x20 ft apt - this is it. bedroom, living room, front windows.
And from another corner living room, dining room kitchen - hey it works and it's a great location.
Another stop.
More later - time to head to dinner - another adventure I am asure.
No comments:
Post a Comment