My walking friend Mardelle and I decided to try a new place today in Richfield - just minutes from each of our houses. It's a nature center and is at times right next to the traffic hum of Interstate 35W - hard to believe but you can see why I love my city and don't want to leave Minnesota in the summer! In spite of being a "little warm" we walked our 4.3 miles on the woodchip paths. At the same time I talked her into a free genealogy class and a repeat of last year's MN State Fair trip....woohoo - love the state fair.
Still busy and looking forward to having our friends Beth and Jim for dinner Friday night. They are great guinea pigs for my cooking endeavors and they do not know it yet but I am making Poule a la Biere. I watch a LOT of travel shows and the host went to Belgium and I saw them eating this - requires a chicken and some good Belgian beer - got it!
No comments:
Post a Comment