Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. —MELODY BEATTIE
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Lovely Mary the Yoga Lady!
If nothing else I am determined - if I get a free Y membership with my Medicare I will overcome obstacles like the Yoga Bxxxx! So Amy loans me the orange flowered yoga mat, I have a muscle roller, Amy hands down yoga pants and a shirt to match and off I go to a StretchYoga class - it was great! Amy is sure it was the attire and accessories:). i even ran into someone from my hospital job - also retired and both of us first-timers to the class.
I had a great day. Amy invited me to go with her to Alex's first grade Music and Poetry performance. So sweet. And it warms my heart to have Alex run up and give me a big hug - I know that will stop in a very short time. Each kid in his classroom had a poster and I of course thought his was the best - it seems he feels like a well-loved and happy little boy. Of course the teeth are quite large - now those same teeth are GONE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment