Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

My big plan is to finish posting pictures from California!!!! However, we arrived home without a hitch at 7 last night and I had 12 for Easter at my house today - Thanks to Amy's Dad Paul and Scott for providing much of the meal and 62 eggs to hide plus 4 Easter baskets. Easter egg hunt in our yard - The Race is On!!!
Greta in the lead, Lucy next and little Nels bringing up the rear. Alex was far gone into other areas of the yard ahead of the pack but they were great about sharing.

So tonight I give thanks for my wonderful family. We had a great trip and the 3 little kids have so much fun that Alex cried when we had to get in the car to leave the rental place. Brother Brian called today as he also missed us - when I hear of all the discord in other families I have a hard time understanding it.

So - Amy says I need to watch the movie "Weekend at Bernie's" - they were teasing me about it and I need to know why:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment