Title: in Hebrew - "Have a good trip" reads from left to right - leaving tomorrow for Israel and Jordan!
Funny this week: Amy shared this. They had Alex write 5 sentences - just for home!
1. I saw a whal (whale) at the zoo. 2. I got a sot (shot) at the Doktr. 3. Dont Firt in char. (Lucy had just farted in her chair at the dinner table) 4. Dont toch (touch) moms Thodd (thimble). thos chics (chicks) are cewt (cute). HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEK.

Chris and Jenny both took lessons and we all skied at Buck Hill in Burnsville where I once ended up in a cast (2 small children and me in college)!! Yesterday we watched Alex ski and he is good. I love this picture of me and Lucy. She told me she didn't like white hair and mine should be brown like hers - this is after I shared my salted caramel shake with her at lunch:( We are still best buddies.

Amy and Alex - she grew up skiing in Duluth so she could explain what the instructor's goal was as we watched them coming down the oh so big hill. While we had lunch Alex noted the writing on the back of the waitress' t-shirt "NICE BUNS" - he smiled with big dimples as he said it a few times. It's a burger restaurant.

I will be again blogging my travels. I still plan to print my blog just for me - soon. This is the map of where we are headed (might be able to click on map to make larger) Starts in Tel Aviv goes north and then in a few circles ending up in Amman, Jordan - 2 weeks. A few people have said "Are you a little bit afraid?" - my reply and this is true, is that I was more afraid I would get the vomiting flu that Alex had last weekend at our house!!!!! So far so good and I think we are out of the woods on that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment