Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Kim and Kim Photo

Update to previous post - "My Kim" is on the right with her husband, 2 daughters and "The Girl in the Picture". This is Kim's 2nd marriage and she met him on a plane on the way to a mission trip to Vietnam. Sweet! He is a cool guy and helps manage her salon business. She keeps my hair just the way I like it and now and then encourages a much-needed small change.
Medicare - attended our 2nd meeting today to compare plans - I will be covered as of March 1 - 26 days before I turn 65 - woohoo. Ross is considering changing from his current plan and I have a little time to decide. However, he has provided spreadsheets on the comparisons.:)
I like to think of a "grateful moment" each day - today it was Amy popping in at lunchtime for the usual cheese sandwich with mayo and a chat. We have a Girl Day coming up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment