Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

All Good Things

Well, I decided I did not like Popo color as much as Lucy - also am looking at paint swatches for the office and these are possibilities - that is the upcoming project!
Amy update: Ross and I took her to the MRI this morning and since she was not in for a long time and did not get called back or deemed necessary to redo or enhance we see that as a very good sign. One of my worst days ever was a little over a year ago when she had the first MRI and Chris called and said "Mom, they want us to see the doctor TODAY!"...that is a very sinking feeling.
So, on the other hand a very good day today - prayers are helping and very welcomed. Tomorrow is the followup doctor appointment where they will see the MRI and a nurse for interpretation. SO FAR SO GOOD! Every 3 month MRIs to continue until July of 2012 as of last plan.
After that visit Amy and I decided Ross would most surely like the Patina store in south Minneapolis - we love it - it's a girly girl place. His comment "What a bunch of little junk"...then off to Burger Jones for lunch with Chris texting from work to have a big burger for him:). Alas, and believable we are not too hungry tonight so Ross agreed to one of my favorite international foods: Frittatensuppe - my favorite Austrian soup (basically thin pancakes, cut into strips and put into beef broth - mmmmmmmmm good!)

Lastly - the title: we saw the movie All Good Things on Pay per view a couple weeks ago and it was great. So was The King's Speech. Since the beautiful white stuff has been lightly falling again all day and one of my 2011 goals is to clean up my nearly 5,000 pictures (I love digital cameras but.......) I came across this from April 2, 2006 taken at Monaco on a trip to France. Have been there 3 times and I am fascinated with the Palace, the Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier story and of the the VIEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment