Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. —MELODY BEATTIE
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Sunshine and Caring!
We had to do a few difficult things today, a few business things, heard a lot of funny stories about my mom, and enjoyed the time with family and friends. I thank everyone for their concern, the meals, the food, the hugs and best of all for all these people saying "I just loved your mom" - I always knew she was in many good hands here by herself in Northwestern Minnesota. You will find her obituary at www.johnsonfuneralservice.com click on Obituaries, then Hazel Schultz - I just read the condolences and it indeed is like one big hug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment