My great mom's great theme - I choose to be happy - all of her life and in spite of great sadnesses.
She died today at 11:30 am in Crookston, Minnesota after spending only about 24 hours in the hospital. She did not need to board the dreaded helicopter to take her to Fargo - her doctor said she could not survive the trip - she got her way!
I will miss our frequent conversations and her telling me what she had to eat and who stopped by.
Funeral is this Friday in Red Lake Falls, Minnesota.
Hi Dee,
ReplyDeletePlease accept my deepest sympathy in the passing of your Mother. I was able to spend some time with Brian yesterday before he was on his way to be with his family. If you get time, could you please send the address to the funeral home?
My thoughts and prayers are with you all at this difficult time.
Laurie
Laurie-Southern@hotmail.com
Thank you Laurie - it was nice talking to you this evening. Hope to see you on our next visit to California!
ReplyDelete