I had my scheduled CT scan today 3 weeks after my last chemo so now it's a wait and see approach until I get the doctor telecall on Tuesday morning 5/26 - long holiday weekend. I'm pretty good at waiting as it's been going on quite a while and it doesn't help to get stressed and anxious. Also that is not my personality unless I'm a passenger in a car someone else is driving!!!!! Today I did get the results of the cancer marker from 4/22/2020 and it was down again to 122 - sslllllllllooooooowwwwww as the itch but at least going down as it started at 917 back in November.
Spring is here "most of the time" and I need spring! Yesterday grandson Alex (15 years old) came over as our hired yard guy to spread 5 big bags of mulch, trim dead branches of shrubs, and help Ross take down a huge dead tree trunk that had been down and caught in the tree for a long while now. I could see it every morning when I ate breakfast and I didn't like it!
The Jones Boys - 15 years old and 77 years old - good workers! And I had offered to pay Alex so he got cash and when Amy was driving them home I guess he was waving the cash in Lucy's face😆. Now we need to hire Lucy for something.I opened the bag of grass seed mix and have never had this kind before - puffy stuff with grass seed but I have seen it in yards. Alex figured out it was recycled puffy paper as some of it actually had little letters on it!!!!
And it took 3 days but I power washed the whole darn deck and Ross brought 6 chairs up from the basement. I think we could do a social distancing happy hour!!! Just need to figure it out!
So I keep thinking about my bald head and what my hair will look like and this popped up as a Facebook memory of a tram driver when we visited Helsinki, Finland on our own in 2011. I kept trying to figure out how it would work and actually was able to sneak in a photo! WOW!!
So after this I decided to take a photo of the back of my head and yup I have a long way to go to get the white dreadlocks!!!
Or I could make a chemo head cover like this - wine corks and a bottle of champagne or wine and all I have to do is bow and curtsy to serve our guests!And of course I am a toilet fanatic in other countries and I do find them interesting. This was a public bathroom somewhere in Stockholm when we were on a tour. Pretty interesting to say the least but pretty clear what you couldn't do in it.
Pissoir means "urinal" and it they were all over in Scandinavia and had no back and holes that you could peek through - which of course I did not do as I didn't want to end up in "fagelse" - jail in Swedish!!





No comments:
Post a Comment