Pages

Monday, January 6, 2020

"Shortcut" Haircut!!!!

Yes I still have the "Goldilocks" and this is right before my haircut appt to cut it off.  Hmmmm...... some places it goes close to my scalp so can't get rid of all of it but it seems to be starting to fall out and I now have head covers!!!!
 This is from the late 1970s with daughter Jenny in the wig and niece Sara acting goofy.  Jenny says I should wear that wig now - hmmmm - I have a similar one at my house and I'm not wearing it but will wear my new one as needed.  Wigs are not the most comfortable things!
 I've had the same hairdresser Kim for 25 years and she is so awesome, loving and prays for me.  When I first met her she was a "shampoo girl" at the salon across the street from the hospital where I worked and she was in training.  At least 15 years now she has owned her own salon and has now downsized to a solo salon and it's awesome and she doesn't have all the stress of running the show.  Since Ross drove me there when we arrived Kim's husband Carl was also there to greet us and got coffee for Ross.  Now how often does that happen???  She is Vietnamese and was super excited about us visiting Vietnam, the trip we had to cancel as it was leaving Jan 29 - not a good date right now but we hope to go next year.
 So new shorty cut and Ross says "You look like your mom" - hmm just what everyone wants to hear right?  At least I'm 72 and not 32!!!!
 OK - yes the goldy is still there and my salon photo is better than this maybe because Ross has a $$$$ phone and I have a $$ phone😉

 About 10 years ago and a few months before my mom died of hear problems.  And yes my hair is a little like that!!!!  This is my mom listening to granddaughter Lucy and I'm sure as usual she was telling her what to do, nonstop talking and she definitely had someone paying attention!
Next chemo Jan 20 - I'll be ready whether I want to be or not - that's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment