Once or twice a year we all drive an hour or more to meet up in the North Country Cafe and sit for a few hours and talk constantly. It's always so "interesting" if you know what I mean:). Today we talked very briefly about the political landscape. We decided we must have been pretty tough young women from our tiny town of 1200 as none of us had experience with groping or similar encounter that we did not want!!!
Next year in July we plan to have our 55 year class reunion at our house again and I'm sure it will be another fun time and go well like the one four years ago.
So - I still need to do my Italy blog as in less than three weeks we head to Morocco (Ross and I) and next up of course will be snow and the holidays! Life is good!
Mary, me, Judy and Peggy - friends forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment