Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Last night in Oslo!

As I look at my 500 pictures I'm wondering where do I start with the stories so here is a very tiny recap of the last 4 days - more later.
8:30 am on 28 May:  beautiful lakes and fjords:
 An hour later the same day driving to the highest drivable point in Norway.  It had been plowed just a few days earlier so we lucked out!
 29 May 2017 - narrowest fjord in Norway on our 3 hour fjord cruise from one point to another:
 30 May 2017 - made it to Oslo after a 10 hour day with several stops including for "coffee cake" at one and ice cream at another!
 Today - 31 May 2017:  Ross and I took a walk to the harbor to visit the fortress and visited the Nazi Resistance Museum.  The last section is a big thank you to countries who helped them - Britain and the good old USA  - very proud and so many countries are thankful!
Lots more when I get time.  Group dinner tonight and early flight in the am.

No comments:

Post a Comment