Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

Made it to Fjordland in Norway!

Busy, fun and full days and a good travel group!  We made it to Loen Norway today via bus on skinny skinny roads, through 31 tunnels dynamited through the granite hills, car/bus ferry and through the many fjords.  I am far far behind on my blog and will catch up when I can....so many stories:)
This is the big ferry that took only 20 minutes to cross the fjord.

 This is one of the 31 tunnels and this will be the last year for this skinny one as they are digging out a new and better one.  It's called the Singer Tunnel and yes it is named after an heir of the Singer sewing machine people who came here to write! - not sew:)
 This is the view from our room in Loen Norway and I could sit on this balcony for hours and stare at this and read my book - but I don't want to miss anything.
So bedtime - and more to write when I have more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment