Last week was Meet the High School Buddies in North Branch and boy did we talk about a lot of stuff - I thought about checking to see if there was a video surveillance camera there and briefly glanced but didn't see anything. We had a super time at the usual little local cafe.
Alex and Lucy spent a night here last weekend, went to church and potluck after with us and then were waiting patiently for a bike ride to the beach - sure enough and it was beautiful and clear water as usual. This lake closest to us has never been shut down for any e coli or other junk. I am proud but have my fingers crossed.Lucy had to demonstrate her handstand after jumping in the water up to her armpits.
Our credit card got hacked again last weekend for a few hours - so what's new??? Bah!!! As Ross was on the phone with them I get this little sticky note from Alex and it made things better.
One morning a few days ago I see this beautiful deer up on our retaining wall area and he or she was quite limber and not afraid of me.
So we are looking forward to our "Alex at 10 trip to Washington DC" this weekend. He's really excited and I am too except for the predicted temps around 90 BUT..... I was in Bangkok when it was 98 and very humid so I can do this too.


No comments:
Post a Comment