Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

I chuckled this morning when I came across this quote especially since we went through the dumb fraud identity theft.  I was walking with a friend yesterday and I said how after a couple weeks I just had to let go of the fretting and amazingly I pretty much did.  It is really just a minor annoyance in the scheme of life.  So to all of you - count your blessings every day, eat turkey and try not to fret!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS!
Henry David Thoreau
I am grateful for what I am and have.  My thanksgiving is perpetual.  O how I laugh when I think of my vague indefinite riches.  No run on my bank can drain it, for my wealth is not possession but enjoyment.
Looking back at old Thanksgiving photos from the last few years I came across this one of Alex in our front yard on Thanksgiving 2006 - blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment