Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Busy Days - busy nights!

So ...it's a busy but great trip and I am behind and now it's almost time to meet our new Aussie friends for dinner.  Beautiful weather the last few days, good flight to Guilin, good food and not one "Marvin" on this trip - in fact not one jerk on the trip:)
Yesterday - I will be posting and telling more but this is just one picture of the Terra Cotta Warriors that were discovered in Xi'an in 1974 when a farmer was digging a well.
 Today - Flew Hainan Airlines from Xi'an to Guilin, drove through the countryside, took a couple hour ride on a riverboat on the Li River.  We are very close to Vietnam and especially Hanoi and there are many Hmong people in this area.
So the boat - and I will fill in the details later on the rest of these pictures.


 Water buffalo!!!







Heading down to this area right now to eat dinner outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment