Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happiness!

Last month I Oklahoma I saw a post-it note pad that had a froofy looking girl and the note "I MISS MY BRAIN!" - I'm sure you know where I am headed with this....picked it up, set it down, picked it up/bought it - Ross said he wasn't sure Amy would think it was funny so I held on to it. Well - a month later on Amy's last day of radiation in my card to her was the post-it pack with my note "Couldn't Resist", a Dairy Queen gift card and best wishes - she loved it and showed it immediately to a friend she spotted entered the restaurant.
Yesterday I had lunch with Amy and her mom, Kathy, and Amy gives me this pad with her note "Getting you back" - all's fair in love and war!
Posted by PicasaAlso have little notes to myself everywhere and found some that I read on a plane in a magazine article about Happiness - quotes: Put your past in the basement with other old stuff - Remember airlines advice to put your own oxygen mask on first.
What does this mean: Don't drag around bad baggage and if you don't take care of yourself you will not be able to assist others!
Also - a note to me that said "Mamosi" - recalling our alcohol free version of Mimosa on Father's Day and it was great - half orange juice/half sparkling cider on ice -yummy on a hot day!

No comments:

Post a Comment