Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. —MELODY BEATTIE
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Last day at SKI for Amy was Fri. Feb 12
How long has this car been there - what year is it? Best thing is it can go up and down to simulate a "lowlier" or a Hummer - whatever you have in your garage.
Since this is a Valentine's Day post the photo of Amy with Michelle OT shows a lot of love and caring - we think it is lost in the health care realm but I am a believer that is is not lost at all.
Many weeks ago Alex asked me "What does love mean?" and I am not sure I answered his question fully - probably some silly reply!!! Now I would say a lot more - like Chris' email last night saying "My queen is all tucked in" - like Alex telling me today "I love my mommy" - and Lucy saying "Mommy owie - get fixed" with a worrisome look on her face.
Happy Valentine's Day to all who love and are loved and have been loved! - that is everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment