Merry Christmas to all of you out there in or out of the Giant Storm. A couple posts ago I included a photo of The Grill (TG we call it) - and guess what - no burgers for Christmas Eve dinner -it would be quite a process to get the door open with snow wedged against it - shovel off the deck and the grill and then stand there and tend the food.
We will be celebrating with Chris, Amy, Alex and Lucy for church and dinner later today - Lucy now says Ho-Ho-Ho in a deep voice and Alex is beginning to understand the concept of "What I Want for Christmas" as he studied toy catalogs.
While watching one of my favorites "Charlie Brown: I Want a Dog for Christmas" - he tells Lucy: "Sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life" - I asked my brothers about this.
You know how I love quotes: My advice is don't be afraid to act silly!
The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent" (Author Sam Levenson)
What else: Even though I resisted punching the "purchase" button for a trip - with my encouragement Ross did it and we will be going to Barcelona in March - for less than $700 round trip - too good to pass up.

No comments:
Post a Comment